Chapter 13 bankruptcyHow long does it take them to repair my credit?
Every client’s situation is different. How long it takes depends on how many negative items are on your credit report and the responsiveness and cooperation of the credit bureaus and your creditors. Once you get signed up and they’ve reviewed your credit history, it will be easier for them to give you an estimation of how long it will take based on past clients’ results.
Do they offer a guarantee?
Yes, they stand behind their work 100%. They completely guarantee your satisfaction and have made their credit repair service risk-free. If you choose the month by month program, you can cancel at any time and you will not be charged for that month of service. That assures you that you will never have to pay for anything that you’re not happy with. If you decide to go with their flat-fee pricing, you will have a full 6-month satisfaction guarantee.
What items can be removed from my credit report?
It is possible to remove a bankruptcy, student loans, late payments, repossessions, hard inquiries, paid collections, judgments, charge offs, etc.? The answer is “yes” to all of those items. While it is not guaranteed that anything will be removed, it is possible to have any of those items removed.
Once items are deleted, can they reappear on my credit report?
It doesn’t happen very often; however, it is possible that a negative item that was recently deleted can show back up on your credit report. The FCRA requires that the credit bureau informs you before they re-report a previously deleted listing. They also have a limited time of 5 days to re-report the item once it’s been removed. Re-reporting the item after that is a violation of the FCRA which is why they rarely re-report items.
How much does it cost?
They have 2 payment plans. The first is a pay as you go, cancel anytime. You can try out the service for 7 days for just $19 and if you like the service, continue for just $59 a month. Or you can sign up for a complete 6-month program for just $299. Your satisfaction is completely guaranteed.
Can credit repair help you in Texas to achieve financial stability? Can a bankruptcy be removed from your credit report?
The credit bureaus have active campaigns online to make you think that it’s not possible. They pretend to be helpful, but they have ulterior motives. They don’t say it outright, but the way they word their interpretation of the FCRA makes people think that it can’t be done. The worst thing about that is that a lot of the top credit sites parrot the information which makes for a lot of misinformation online. However, as you will see below, bankruptcies absolutely can be removed from your credit report.
Removing a bankruptcy requires filing separate disputes with all three credit bureaus. Because of the way the credit bureaus work, you have to word your disputes carefully to avoid having your dispute deemed “frivolous”. While the FCRA offers protections for consumers, credit bureaus have the right to ignore anyone that they feel is abusing the law. Credit repair companies are experts at disputing negative items on your credit reports. They specialize in getting bankruptcies deleted from your credit report. They can also removed the accounts “included in bankruptcy” like charge offs and collections. Read my story below to see how I got my bankruptcy deleted.
- Bankruptcy Removal in Texas
- Bankruptcy Removal in Houston
- Credit Repair Company in San Antonio
- Credit Repair Company in Dallas
- Credit Repair Company in Austin
- Repair Credit in Forth Worth
- Credit Repair Attorney in El Paso
- Credit Repair in Arlington
- Repair Credit in Corpus Christi
- Credit Repair in Plano
- Credit Repair in Laredo
- Credit Repair in Lubbock
- Credit Repair Company in Irving
- Credit Repair Company in Amarillo
- Credit Repair in Grand Prairie
- Credit Repair Company in Brownsville
- Bankruptcy Removal in McKinney
- Bankruptcy Removal in Frisco
- Credit Repair Company in Mesquite
- Repair Credit in McAllen
- Credit Repair in Killeen
- Credit Repair in Waco
- Credit Repair in Carrollton
- Credit Repair Company in Dento
- Repair Credit in Abilene
- Credit Repair Attorney in Odessa
- Repair Credit in Round Rock
- Credit Repair Company in Wichita Falls
- Credit Repair in College Station
- Credit Repair in Pearland
- Credit Repair in Lewisville
- Credit Repair in Tyer
- Repair Credit in San Angelo
- Credit Repair Attorney in League City
- Credit Repair in Allen
- Credit Repair Company in Sugar Land
- Repair Credit in Edinburg
- Credit Repair Company in Bryan
- Bankruptcy Removal in Baytown
- Repair Credit in Missouri City
- Bankruptcy Removal in Flower Mound
- Credit Repair Attorney in New Braunfels
- Credit Repair Attorney in Harlingen
- Credit Repair Company in Conroe
- Bankruptcy Removal in Mansfield
- Repair Credit in San Marcos
- Bankruptcy Removal in Rowlett
- Credit Repair Attorney in Pflugerville
- Bankruptcy Removal in Port Arthur
- Repair Credit in DeSoto
- Credit Repair Attorney in Grapevine
- Repair Credit in Galveston